1. Convenient One-Stop Shopping Travel agents can handle every aspect of your trip from airline tickets to lodging, ground transportation, activities, tours and more.
2. Consumer Advocate If you should have a problem during your trip, travel agents can act on your behalf to see that proper restitutions are made.
3. Expert Guidance Travel agents are experts in helping travelers get where they need to go and in helping to create possibilities most people never would have dreamed were possible.
4. Save Time Avoid the headaches and let the travel agents call around and do all the time consuming work of planning a complex itinerary.
5. Choice Travel agents offer you an array of options and price quotes from a variety of travel suppliers, giving you the upper hand when making your final travel decisions.
6. Less Stress Planning a trip can be stressful. There are so many options and details to worry about. Travel agents do the work, resulting in less stress for you.
7. Updated Information Travel agents are constantly communicating with the travel community, thus giving you the most up to date info on airlines, hotels, car rental agencies, travel visas, and other travel services to consider as you plan your trip.
8. Customer Service Travel agents offer that “personal touch” to your travel planning experience- Offering help and advice that a website cannot provide.
9. Travel Documentation Travel agents can help you to prepare and organize any necessary documents that you may need in order to travel outside of the country. They can direct you to your local passport office, and they know where you need a visa, as well as any other documentation that you might need along the way.
10. Travel Expertise Many travel agents are considered experts in the area you are traveling to and have probably already been to your chosen destination.
11. Best Value for Your Money Spent Travel agents can help you to make your dollars go farther while you are away. They have access to finding all sorts of deals ranging from flights to hotels to dinner recommendations.
12. Knowledge of All the Ins and Outs Travel specialists can help bring you up to speed on the local laws and regulations of wherever your travels take you.
13. Credentials Travel agents attend all sorts of seminars and classes to prepare themselves for trip requests like yours.
14. Tourist Attractions Travel agents can give you a list of all the not-to-miss spots: such as amusement parks, museums, nature preserves, and historical locations.
15. Avoid International Flight Confusion Travel specialists can help organize those confusing international flights that internet search engines don’t cover.
16. Where to Go With Kids Travel agents can help you to find great locations that are kid- friendly. 17. Trip Cancellation Something has come up and you need to cancel your trip? If you have used a travel agent they are the only person you need to call.
18. Travel Insurance With all the countless options for travel insurance these days, it can become confusing. A travel agent can help you pick which package works best for your needs.
19. Personalized Trips a travel agent can prepare you a personalized trip based on where you want to go and what you want to do.
20. Where to Go to Avoid Kids Want to go somewhere without children running all over the place? A travel agent can help you to find excellent retreats that are open to adults only.
For the above reason go with travel agent: if you need one contact us by visiting at www.admastravel.com or call us at 651-699-1028